We went to the City. We bought a tomato. The tomato was 80c.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog is just a blog for the sake of a blog. Another Blob in the Worldwide Web.
We went to the City. We bought a tomato. The tomato was 80c.
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 2/10/2008 06:49:00 PM
11 comments:
hi hezzy, welcome to blogland, blogworld, blogsville...........why did you buy a tomato ?
Hi Hezzy,
Enjoyed the pics of you and your friends, thanks for sharing with us. Like kylie, I am also curious about the tomato? Hope you enjoyed your trip to the city.
Debbie
LOL! You bought a tomato...you so crazy girl *said with asian accent*! :) But like Kylie and Gig whats up with the tomato? :)
Hi,
It was nice to meet your friends :)
am curious about that "one tomato" too..
It's very simple actually. We went into the city to take pictures of Melbourne for you guys and all we ended up actually purchasig was one tomato. =P
- Helen
but WHY?
So, what did you all do with the tomato?
hmmm...good question Kylie. I think I just found it ironic that while we were surromded by shop in Melbourne for several hours our only purchase was a single tomato. I just fond it funny. And what have we done the tomato?...mm...im not sure if anyones eaten it yet lol
ahh... many typos in that last comment - sorry!
Hezzy!
LOL! That is very ironic! MMM...tomatos on melted mozeralla toast, yummy! That's what you could do with that tom!
Hugs,
Robyn
P.S. Come and get a free hug at my blog! *wink* I think you will like what I did!
Hezzy thanks for stopping by! Truly lovely words! Here's big squeeze for ya!
:)Hugs,
Robyn
Post a Comment