Ok, I'm very new to this and also to the whole concept of writing a lot just for leisure. So I apologise for my posts being short, but I will choose my words wisely and attempt to hold your attention.
This is my first post on My Blogtastic Blob; a name that I created from a memory of my friend's Mum calling a blog a blob.
I'll say Goodbye by saying a BIG HELLO to all those reading this. :P
-Helen
Friday, February 8, 2008
First Post
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 2/08/2008 06:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Helen!
Great "blob!" That's too funny. Have a terrific day my dear and say hi to Mom and Dad for us.
XO Suzanne
Hi Helen,
Welcome!
Nice to see you here.
Love
bindi
Your too cute. Now go conqure the world and make your Dad prouder. Because I already know that he's proud. You are such a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents who adore you so. Please don't ever change.
Excellent!
Glad to see that you are up and running.
So, for the first order of business, could you please let us know what "Hezzy Magee" is?
Write often, with lots of pictures. And like I told your Dad, let us see what it is to live in Australia. The U.S. crowd wants to know.
Brian
Hi Helen,
Welcome to Blobbing,lol.
We are glad you are here.
Have a great weekend!
XO Debbie
Welcome Helen!
It is really wonderful to see your happy face! Love the pic that your dad has of you practicing the french horn! Way cool!
And like CSI...what is a Hezzy Magee? Love the word! And yes post pics of friends and around town and your DAD and MUM! Great to see you! And I hear your the person we go to when we need tech support!
Awesome! Straight from Aussie! So tell us Hezzy Magee what type of tunes do you listen too?
Welcome again to the 'blogging' world!
Hugs,
Robyn
Post a Comment