I have decided that it's probably about time that I do another post. I'd like to say that it was worth the wait, and that I didn't post anything for a long time because I've spent all my time thinking of the greatest post and here it is....because to be honest I haven't given it a thought. So right now im typing long-winded sentences while i frantically think of something new to post.
I suppose I can tell you what has been occupying my time and kept me away from blogging. I have been busy with homework and music. I am hoping to get into the Victorian College of the Arts Secondary School - VCASS (I know, quite a mouthful), so I'm aiming to practise more. Also, I'm doing my grade 6 AMEB exam in August. On top of that I have 4 bands and 2 choirs in school that I am a part of and two bands outside of school. Teachers are subtley increasing our homework load in the hope that we don't realise - very sneaky, although it's in preparation for years 11 and 12. I also play tennis on Tuesdays and Saturdays, but that doesn't really seem to inconvenience anything.
I am auditioning for the school musical on Sunday, and have been serenading my parents with "Somewhere over the rainbow" and "Ding dong the witch is dead!" in preparation.
sorry that I haven't been giving bloggin my full attention, but as you can see, I'm a rather busy girl! lol
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Finally another post!
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 3/12/2008 04:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Phew!! I got tired just reading this.
Dad. xo
I hope you get a good role in the musical! My school did God Spell for a musical this year. They are preforming it soon. I can't wait. Good luck and I'm sure you will do well!
Bye,
Suzanne:]
WHEW! I am exhausted Helen! WOW...that is alot. But I am sure you are doing what you want with all the music in your life! That is wonderful. And wishing you good luck on your exam and audition that are coming up!
Hugs,
Robyn
Sound the alarm! Christmas has come early and Helen has finally posted something on her blog...this is a special day.
I got worried about you. Thought maybe you got all wrapped up in school work and music. Oh wait, you did get wrapped up in all that stuff. Well, better you do what's best for your future than become a slave to the Blog.
I don't know if your dad tells you this, but I always tell my son, "Do good in school, so you can make lots of money and give some of it to me." He's only four, but he seems to understand.
Keep on keeping on!
Brian
Sorry, i don't really know what to say in response to all your comments....lol
thankyou for the comments though!
Well honey, of course I'm laughing. Your post is insane and the comments really, really funny!!! Just like Robyn, my initial thought was "I am so exhausted!" Women have such busy lives! It just gets worse as you get older, so be prepared. ;)
Brian. I love the line, "slave to blogging." Is that what we've become? I hope not. I do have a life, but love to chat with all my dear friends too. I didn't get all the roses pruned however, so perhaps he's right. I'm going to have to give that some deep thought.
Good luck with everything honey. Just exhale every once in a while and you'll be okay. Keep playing beautiful music for us.
Much love,
Auntie Suzanne
P.S. I'm so glad you met Suzanne. I knew the two of you would connect brilliantly! You have so many similar interests.
Hugs and kisses to Mom, Dad, the kitties and you!
Hey, Girlie, there are way more important things in life than blogging. Go out and conqour the world, so that I won't have to! Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Post a Comment