Ohh how i fear August. I have a lot on in August, it seems that the AMEB music board likes to put every kind of exam in August, which is annoying because my VCASS audition is in August as well!
I found out today that in order to be awarded with a pass for my Grade 6 practical exam I have to also sit a Grade 2 musianship test. I am most likely going to do a Music Craft exam.
The Grade six practical exam is any day between the 18th - 28th August.
The date of the Music Craft exam is on the 25th August.
The written musiciansip test for VCASS is on the 29th August.
And the Audition date for VCASS is from 8-12 September.
Then on the 18th to the 29th September I am in France! Yippee!! Or as the French say, 'Hourra!' I will have a well-deserved reward for my hard work. =D
Also, at the end of this term I will be having my mid-semester exams. English, French, Maths and Science.
Friday, April 11, 2008
The stresses of a high-school student
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 4/11/2008 07:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
cest la vie, my dear. the universe alway throws things at us in bunches. you know how if you're swimming in big surf the waves will come through in sets? by the time you get to the last you're wondering if they will ever stop? just when you think you might drown it calms down for long enough for you to remember that you love the surf!
xx
Post a Comment