Hi everyone!
Long time no post....I have created a poll on my blog page. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tell me your thoughts!
-Helen xox
Saturday, June 14, 2008
New poll
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 6/14/2008 08:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog is just a blog for the sake of a blog. Another Blob in the Worldwide Web.
Hi everyone!
Long time no post....I have created a poll on my blog page. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tell me your thoughts!
-Helen xox
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 6/14/2008 08:55:00 PM
4 comments:
I really enjoy the opportunity to practice my writing skills and post them for all to enjoy. However, having made contacts around the world have been an excellent experience. You and your dad are an example of some of my global friends.
Brian
I like the social network. It is good to learn what is happening elsewhere in the world.
Dad.
Thanks for you input! =D
Hi honey. Well I selected #5 (all of the above), but that's really not true. I don't need my own space. I have it...I'm sitting in it! And I'm not all that concerned about writing. I'm not a writer. However, I think blogging developes a wonderful social network and it's absolutely cathartic. So I had to pick #5 in order to include #1 and #2. Apparently, I'm the only one!!!
Great question. Hope you're doing well sweetie. Give my love to everyone.
XO
Post a Comment