Im wondering if any of you play an instrument or have musicianship knowledge. Simply because, I'm curious.
If you are a fellow muso, please leave me a comment telling me what instrument(s) you play, how long you've been playing for etc.
-Helen =D
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Any musicians out there?!
Posted by Hezzy Magee at 2/16/2008 03:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Does playing the radio count? Just checking.
ha ha not really. What do you listen to?
I played the flute many,many years ago and always wanted to play the piano.
Now, like Brian I "play" the radio.
Debbie
That's great! How long did you play the flute for?
I too "play" the piano. I learnt for about three years, about 4 years ago. Now i just play when I feel like it, but im better with Rhythm Chords than with bass clef. Although, it was a good foundation and it helped me pick up other instuments more easily.
-Helen
Used to play the clarinet a very long time ago.!
I pluck around of the guitar, but don't play very much. I do actually write song lyrics. They are to a tune in my head, I just don't have the notes on paper. I have been writing songs since 1993.
There is actually a local production company here in Little Rock that is interested in me as a songwriter for their newly signed artists. We will just have to wait and see if any develpment comes from it. P.S. I hope you recover from your cold soon!.
: O
How did u know i was sick?!
Sweetie, do you want to know something funny? I don't play anything, but in my mind, I play the piano. I've always loved it, and always had one growing up. I can't read a note, but still think I can play. Obviously I play by ear. Our neighbor is a wonderful piano player and when she asked me to "Kitty Sit" I said of course. The bonus was her piano! The kitty and I would play it every single day. He'd walk across the keys as I was trying to play and make me laugh out loud. It was terrific. We sounded really good together, but I probably sounded better alone! Or perhaps, he sounded better alone. Who knows? I just know I can play the piano and it's wonderful. Before I die I would like to learn how to play for real.
Thanks for asking.
Much love,
Aunt Suzie
(I've decided that's who I am for you...you remind me of my nieces and to them I'm Aunt Suzie, so I'm Aunt Suzie for you too.) I hope that's okay.
I found out through your dad. I read it on a comment he left on someone else's blog. I hope you have recovered and are feeling great now.
ohhh...i was thinking that i might have announced it...my memory isnt the best :P
I played the flute for about 3 years, many years ago. My oldest granddaughter played the flute for 4 yrs, and her mother (my daughter) played the clarinet for about 3 yrs. My son-in-law plays the guitar and sings, so all 7 of these grandkids have a lot of beautiful music in their lives. They all love Karoke!! Sorry if I sorta rambled on, but that is the name of my blog,lol.
Hugs,
Debbie
Post a Comment