CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Funny thoughts

If the sky is the limit, then what is space, over the limit?
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Can you make a candle out of your earwax?
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time?
"Cute as a button" Is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute?
Can you breathe out of your nose and mouth at the same time?
Are marbles made of marble?
Why does the last piece of ice always stick to the bottom of the cup?
If you pay for a vacation and your plane crashes on the way there, do you get you money back? (Granted you lived)
Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?
Can you get cornered in a round room?
Why do we wash behind our ears? Who really looks there?
Why don't the hairs on your arms get split ends?
Why is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but its ok to use a handicapped toilet?

For more questions to ponder go to http://www.goodquotes.com/funnythoughts.htm

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Helen!
YOu are cracking me up girly! I had to copy these and send these on to my bestfriend! She will get a kick out of these for sure. Sorry to hear that you were sick, you must be feeling better (I hope)!
Hugs,
Robyn

Suzanne said...

Terrific! You are such a sweetie. You made me laugh and think and that's a good thing. I'll pass the wisdom along.

Robyn's here. You know what's so funny honey, I keep thinking you should be calling her Aunt Robyn, and CSI, Uncle CSI, etc. We all love you so much and I know feel protective, so it feels as if we're your aunts and uncles! Do you find that strange or just normal. Probably just normal! I don't care what you call them, but please call me Aunt Suzie, it would be an honor. You remind me SO MUCH of my nieces and I feel lucky to have you in my life. I'm too old to just be called Suzanne!!! Yes, I know your father is laughing. And he should be!

Get well soon. I understand you've had a cold, so all the best and take care.

Much love,
Aunt Suzie XO

Cece said...

Well those are some things that make you go hum

Hezzy Magee said...

I hope you guys went to the website coz theres hundreds of more questions to contemplate. I just used the first 30 or so!

Gig said...

Very interesting...made me laugh and wonder do I ever want to eat another egg!! Great post Helen. I will pass this on to some friends who will like this info.
Hope your days are great!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Hmmm...Auntie Robyn would be nice...LOL! Suzanne you always make me smile dear heart!

Hey Helen! Just checking in to see how you were feeling!
hugs,
Robyn

Hezzy Magee said...

im feeling a bit better...my throat isnt sore anymore but my voice still hasn't recovered. I go on music camp tomorrow.

Hezzy Magee said...

Thankyou for your thoughtful comment, AUNTIE Suzanne. :)

And in fact, my dad was laughing :P

Love,
Helen xxx

Suzanne said...

Hi sweetie, I'm glad you and Dad are laughing. I'll tell you a funny story. In my family I'm called "Aunt Suzie," but in my friends from college families (God that's a tough sentence) I'm called "Auntie Suzanne!" Too funny. Okay, it's Auntie Suzanne. And I can tell Robyn would love to be called Auntie Robyn and if CSI every comes back from the dead, I know he would love to be referred to as "Unclie CSI!!!" Well of course I'm laughing! That's what Auntie's are for! Right Daddy! Now, one more thing, have you visited "Auntie Kylie" because she wrote a post about camel races that will bust your gut! "Unclie Rob" and I were laughing so hard last night we had tears in our eyes. She's a hoot. Please read it. You won't regret a single minute.

Love you sweetie and thanks for your blog. It's always fun to come here. If you want to know what I was up to today, visit Auntie Cecile's current post. I'm exhausted! That's why I won't be able to visit your Dad's blog tonight, but tell him I'll try to stop by tomorrow.

Love you sweetie,
Auntie Suzanne

Hezzy Magee said...

Auntie Suzanne,
I'm on my way to view Auntie Kylie's blog. I'm laughing already.

-Helen